If you use Hoopla via a desktop browser you have to stream content. If you use the app on mobile or tablet you have options to stream or download for later.
You can get the Hoopla app on these compatible devices:
- Any desktop or laptop internet browser
- Apple iPad/iPhone
- Apple TV set-top box (via the Apple App store)
- Android smartphones/tablets
- Android TV set-top box (via the Google Play store)
- Amazon media streaming devices including fireTV
If you want to watch Hoopla on other devices like your smartTV try these tips.
- Stream to your Chromecast device from any mobile device.
- Use the web browser to stream content on Xbox and PS4.
- Google Stadia will have access to the Google Play store Hoopla app
- Use your computer to stream to your Nvidia Shield.