Disney+ is going to be a behemoth of a streaming service. It has a competitive $6.99 monthly price, great offers, and tried and true technology. Everything’s looking good for Mickey and Co, if you want to sign-up click here.
If you’re already on the service and want to know what to watch, here are a few lists that may help.
Here’s how you can access the brand-new service.
- It’s available for streaming via web browsers on PC.
- Apps are available for iOS and Android devices.
- Apps are available for Apple TV and Android TV.
- It is compatible with Chromecast and Roku Devices.
- You can also download the app on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Apps are available on Amazon Fire TV and Fire devices.
The big news pre-launch was that Disney+ would not be supported by Amazon devices. It’s alleged than Disney and Amazon clashed over ad space. It looked like Fire users would miss out but this changed during Disney’s CEO Earnings Call.
What else Disney+ fans should know
Beyond where you can watch this exciting new streaming venture, we’ve compiled a list of other useful information. This includes everything you’ll need to know about profiles.
- You can have seven user profiles per Disney+ account.
- Each account is limited to four devices streaming simultaneously.
- Each account can have unlimited downloads for offline viewing.
- Content is available in 4K Ultra, with Dolby Vision and HDR10.
- Audio will run through Dolby Atmos on supported devices.
For people hard of hearing, visually impaired, or not native English speakers: Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
- Smart device apps (iOS and Android) support closed captioning.
- Smart device apps (iOS and Android) support descriptive audio and audio navigation.
- Disney’s early content like Bambi supports English, Spanish, French, and Dutch.
- All new content produced by Disney will feature extra languages!
There are only a few things left to cover. The first is that all Disney+ content will be listed on the Apple TV App. And second, check out the official trailer below.