Where can I watch Disney+?
Disney+ is going to be a behemoth of a streaming service. It has a competitive $6.99 monthly price, great offers, and tried and true technology. Everything’s looking good for Mickey and Co, if you want to sign-up click here.
If you’re already on the service and want to know what to watch, here are a few lists that may help.
Here’s how you can access the brand-new service.
- It’s available for streaming via web browsers on PC.
- Apps are available for iOS and Android devices.
- Apps are available for Apple TV and Android TV.
- It is compatible with Chromecast and Roku Devices.
- You can also download the app on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Apps are available on Amazon Fire TV and Fire devices.
What else Disney+ fans should know
Beyond where you can watch this exciting new streaming venture, we’ve compiled a list of other useful information. This includes everything you’ll need to know about profiles.
- You can have seven user profiles per Disney+ account.
- Each account is limited to four devices streaming simultaneously.
- Each account can have unlimited downloads for offline viewing.
- Content is available in 4K Ultra, with Dolby Vision and HDR10.
- Audio will run through Dolby Atmos on supported devices.
For people hard of hearing, visually impaired, or not native English speakers: Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
- Smart device apps (iOS and Android) support closed captioning.
- Smart device apps (iOS and Android) support descriptive audio and audio navigation.
- Disney’s early content like Bambi supports English, Spanish, French, and Dutch.
- All new content produced by Disney will feature extra languages!
There are only a few things left to cover. The first is that all Disney+ content will be listed on the Apple TV App. And second, check out the official trailer below.