Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s “Run” release date on HBO and much more
Phoebe Waller-Bridge, the writer of No Time To Die and Fleabag, has a new series called Run coming soon. Fans of the writer don’t have long to wait. Run has a release date of April 12th and premieres on HBO. It will also be available to stream in full on HBO Max at its launch in May.
What we know about Run
- Run is a romantic comedy starring Merritt Wever (Unbelievable) as Ruby and Domhnall Gleeson (The Rise of Skywalker) as Billy.
- Ruby and Billy made a romantic pact 17 years before the show Run takes place. The pact was if either of them texted “Run,” the other would come running. From there, they’d escape their current lives and join forces for a road trip across America.
- The show focuses on what happens after Billy texts “run” to Ruby and whether escaping was worth it.
- Run also stars Rich Sommer (Mad Men), Tamara Podemski (Coroner), with a cameo from Phoebe Waller-Bridge. The latter also serves as an executive proudcer.
- Run is an eight-part series. directed by Natalie Bailey (Avenue 5) and Kate Dennis (The Tick).
HBO Now and Go do not support 4K, HDR, Dolby Vision, or Dolby Atmos. It is expected than HBO Max will support these features. Therefore, it is likely Run will be available in 4K come May 2020 at HBO Max’s release date.
There is no trailer for Run, so check out the trailer for Waller-Bridge’s most recent creation, Killing Eve.